Measuring the preparedness for certifications and clearing it in your 1st attempt
It is often unclear and little tough as well to understand our preparedness to attempt the test to clear it in our first attempt.
What would help us to measure the preparedness and avoid the stress during preparation?
In my experience, the below tips/validation steps will surely help anyone to appear for the examination with confidence.
- Gaining confidence in our preparation is the first and important step to be successful. The confidence will come only when we are able to understand the curriculum/exam content outline as a whole.
- Never skip a topic/concept in the curriculum as this will only make you less confident if you come across any reference to it in your mock / practice test(s)
- Go through the reference materials at least twice. Multiple revisions will help us to understand the concepts clearly and will definitely increase our confidence.
- Estimate the timelines needed to go through the materials and schedule your examination Always have some buffer in your schedule. Sometimes, we will be serious and allocating the time for study only when we are committed.
- Try to remember the real life situations or scenarios related to the concepts. This will help us to remember without memorizing. Never try to memorize any unclear concepts/process steps without understanding the purpose. Remember, many certifications are being conducted to evaluate the competency level and you can expect only situational questions.
- Attempt the practice questions if it is there for each topics to validate your understanding and read the concepts again.
- Do not postpone the examination unnecessarily once you are completely done with your preparation.
Login to ApnaCourse.com to know suitable courses for your career and wishing you all the best for your future endeavors.